So... I haven't updated in a bit, so let's see if I can remember!
Store: El Chico
Quest: Lunch with Clint
Purchase:
2 entrees
Savings:
buy 1 get 1 free entree coupon by signing up for their online email program made our 3-course meal very cheap! Each meal was $10.49 with a buy one get one we saved $10.49 plus tax - $11.36
Then, to celebrate the completion of all my graduate coursework, we went to Red Lobster and I took my $4 off the purchase of 2 entrees coupon
Store: Red Lobster
Quest: celebrate!
Purchases:
Two 4 course for $15 specials
Savings:
$4
I keep feeling that there was a third update, but... pregnancy brain does NOT go away after the baby arrives... :) If I remember, I'll update then...
TOTAL SAVINGS: $15.36
GRAND TOTAL SAVINGS TO DATE: $253.01
Progress: 25.3% - a quarter of the way there!
No comments:
Post a Comment