Isn't she be-A-U-tiful! I think she looks like a Petunia, but Clint thinks that is a ridiculous name for a car. But, I say it's my car and I can name her whatever I want! What do you think? Petunia? Bubbles? Something cute...
So cute!!! I love it! Congrats! I think Petunia is great! That or Lucy, she kinda looks like a Lucy also. PS- I think I may have your black coat, I'll keep it safe, but hopefully you won't freeze. Can bring it with me to church on Sun (at 5) if ya'll are going.
3 comments:
So cute!!! I love it! Congrats! I think Petunia is great! That or Lucy, she kinda looks like a Lucy also. PS- I think I may have your black coat, I'll keep it safe, but hopefully you won't freeze. Can bring it with me to church on Sun (at 5) if ya'll are going.
Love it!!!! Congratulations!!! Petunia is adorable!!
Petunia is fine. I take a while to warm up to stuff but you have a very nice car! Love Clint
Post a Comment